Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Getting some siding...

For some reason I just had to drive by my house today, though I kept telling myself they probably wouldn't be working and it would just look the same as yesterday even if they were, but I did it anyway. My plywood is finally going "undercover"! I realize vinyl siding is nothing to get fired up over, but it's MY vinyl siding. The back, anyway, nothing out front just yet but looks like it won't be long.




In four weeks, I should be INSIDE painting. ***Happy Dance!***

4 comments:

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Woot! Woot! How exciting! It's really coming along. I know it probably seems like it's taking a long time (to you anyway) but just use this time to think how you're going to decorate...how fun!

Jill said...

Oh boy....isn't so exciting! I love those blue plates in your tablescape. Wish I had TJ Max that was closer than an hour! They have so many goodies.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Just wanted to let you know, I've got something for you. Check in Monday's scheduled post.

Nicole ~ said...

Hey there, vinyl siding is absolutely something to be excited about. It means you are one step closer to getting in that pretty home of yours! It has been so exciting to see the transformation that has taken place. I cannot wait to see more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...