Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

27 Days and counting...

Thanks for all the great comments about my tablescape yesterday. I got those blue dishes at TJ Maxx, they were $2.99 each ($12 worth of pretty)! I have had them out for weeks because I'm pushing for an early spring. The weather is just not cooperating.

I got a letter today from my builder confirming my pre-settlement inspection is scheduled for Thursday 3/19 at 10AM, in 27 days!! Settlement will happen on Friday or Monday, I'm hoping for Friday so I have the weekend to start painting and just deciding what goes where. Here is the house today, they put the garage door on:



And though I couldn't get a photo inside, I could see in the windows that the drywall is up! This is the next door neighbor, their garage door is not on yet:

So that means I have to really start adding to this pile:

I'm so excited! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so thrilled for you getting a new home! It looks like it's really going to be nice. Can't wait to see you all settled in then we can all come over for lunch and eat off those lovely blue dishes. You may have to go and buy a few more plates! lol
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...