I have not posted in quite a while, mainly due to lack of time to work on projects. Life getting in the way and all that, I'm sure you all have the same problem from time to time. Anyway, one of my best blog buddies, Mel from Junkin Junky, tagged me for a "getting to know you" post, so let's all talk about ME. Try to stay awake because I am the most boring person on earth:
Here are the 11 questions Mel asked.
1. You have been handed $1000.00, what will you spend it on?
Student Loan Payments. Yeah, this is my 10th year of having kids in college. If it wasn't for that
though, probably a fancy-schmancy camera.
2. Do you have brothers and sisters?
2 brothers, one a little older, one a little younger, both taller than me, and that is saying something.
3. Is your glass half full or half empty?
Depends on when you are asking, but usually half full. I have been lucky and I know it.
4. Do you snore? tell the truth :)
If I fall asleep on my back, I do.
5. Introvert or extrovert?
6. What do you like to do to relax?
Go on the internet, of course. Lately, Pinterest!
7. You are in an empty room for one hour, what are you going to do with that time?
Mentally redecorate it.
8. Who was your first best friend?
I met my first best friend, Trish, on the first day of Kindergarten. We wore the same dress, hers
was blue and mine was pink, and she lived down the block from me. We were best friends for 9
years, and are still very good friends today.
9. Have you had your heart broken?
You might not believe this, but no.
10. If you are invisible, where would you go?
I'd look in the windows of cute houses to see how they are decorated. While no one was home,
of course, I'm not a peeping tom!
11. What time do you usually wake up?
Six am on a workday, between 8-9 if not. Guess which I prefer?
Also, fake tulips make me happy. Is that wrong? Have a great week!