Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A New Year

I put away all my Christmas decorations yesterday, and am playing around with a new french country style look for my hutch with some of the things I bought. It seems a bit bare to me, but then I've never been a minimalist! Maybe something in the jars and/or a doily or two?


Here is the before picture, with my blue country farmhouse theme:


Maybe I'm just tired of the old stuff, but I think the new way looks better. Any opinions? I'm also thinking ahead to spring. I don't have any Easter decorations AT ALL, so I just got this bunny and the robins-egg plates. I think they go well with my pink depression glass and old tea set.


I drove by my house hole and the footers are laid for the foundation. There is no basement, it's 3 stories on a slab, so the digging didn't take long. I am excited to see the walls start to go up!

2 comments:

Nicole ~ said...

Tracy, I love the new look, and I especially like the plates. I think it would be a great idea to put something in the jars.

Your new bunny and plates are super cute too.

Nicole~

Unnati Aranya Apartments Noida said...

Very nice posting....continue...
unnati aranya noida sector 119
unnati fortune group noida
The aranya
noida unnati
unnati fortune noida
the aranya noida

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...