Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Construction 1/27 and 1/28

Here is my new house as of yesterday, 2nd floor already framed up! Those are my living room windows.

Here is the back, my little sunroom-to-be. It's going to have a slider on the other side, out to a tiny deck, and the ceiling inside the sunroom will match the pitch of the roof.


Here is progress from today, even with several inches of snow overnight a little bit of work got done. The third floor is underway (one of Danielle's bedroom windows):


Pics are dark because it was a little late when I left work, but here is the back today, they got the rear wall of the 3rd floor up. That is where my bedroom will be (large double window looking over the future deck).


I can't wait to get inside of it and walk around! They had the roof trusses out front, so I guess roofing is happening pretty soon. It's unbelievable to me how fast this is going. I've been waiting since July to get started, and it seemed like it would never happen. But it is!

Also, I found out today we could be moving to our new office in 45 days, so now it looks like that may happen before the house is finished. I love change, so all of this is really exciting to me, and I'm having a great time mentally decorating my new spaces. I'm sure my blog will be prettier once I get to the point of actual decorating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...