Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just contemplating a couple ideas

I love this tin, my daughter gave it to me a couple years ago and I want to build an entire sewing room around it. I don't have the luxury of a sewing room, I will one day when the girls have moved out, but I'm in no rush for that. So perhaps a sewing cabinet. I'm thinking that might work.

I bought a set of pretty white plates and my cloche fits perfectly on one, but I don't have a single thing that looks good inside it. I bought a little nest on Etsy, I'm waiting for that to come and I hope it's big enough that it won't look lost in there.


I bought this urn for $4 on clearance at Tuesday Morning. I'm thinking ivy, so I sat it in the only spot where ivy has ever grown successfully in my apartment and now I just need to go buy an ivy plant. I can't wait to have a sunroom.


I also bought this rooster on clearance at Tuesday Morning, for $9. He's made out of cement or something, he's really big and quite heavy. He's on top of my armoire. He's the perfect height but he looks a bit lonely. Nothing else I've tried looks right though, so I'm still thinking about that one.


I have a few projects in the planning stages, now that Winter Break is over and my daughter is going back to college for Spring Semester, I guess I can take that as a sign it's time to get to work.

2 comments:

Nicole ~ said...

Tracy that is such a cute tin, what a special gift. And, that white plate is breathtaking, did you get it at Tuesday Morning as well? I have an addiction to white plates, pitchers, platters, etc. It looks like you got some great deals, don’t you just love it when you find those??

By the way, I have tagged you on my blog. This was my first tag, and I am not sure if I did it correctly or not. I cannot wait for your next post, I always enjoy them.

Have a great evening.

Nicole~

Unnati Aranya Apartments Noida said...

Very nice posting....continue...
unnati aranya noida sector 119
unnati fortune group noida
The aranya
noida unnati
unnati fortune noida
the aranya noida

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...