Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Pretty Fall Day Including Goats

This morning I met my mom at the flea market and found a few treasures while getting in a nice walk.  It drizzled a tiny bit but was just pleasantly cool, and the sun peeped out a little bit here and there. 

Here is a photo of my front porch pumpkin.  My garden is going to need a major cleanup in a few weeks.


Oddly, there was a pen of goats at the flea market.  This one didn't seem to mind me taking his picture:


The little one was a bit bashful:


I am organizing my junk treasures for Junkin' Junky's new linky party on Saturday.  Hope to see you there.  Thanks for coming by!


2 comments:

Mel said...

You be careful; this lady of leisure stuff is suiting you :)

Thanks for the shout out Tracy!

Steph said...

Aw, the goats are so cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...