Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Couldn't Resist...

I don't know how many times I've kicked myself for not buying something that I really loved and knew was not going to be around for long. Inevitably, I go back and it's too late, it's gone. I went back to Target for a mercury glass acorn ornament, naturally it had sold. But I found more stuff! These pears I actually bought last night, and I have had the cloche since October (bought on sale at Michael's.) The gold tree in the back I bought at Marshalls yesterday at lunchtime.


Here are the dishes with the salad plate. They are just yummy, I loved them the minute I saw them:


I found lots of coordinating ornaments:

Today I found this glass jar on clearance, got it for $8. The ornaments are a rusty orange, not as red as they appear.


I found tiny mercury glass ornaments too:

A beautiful glass snowflake candle votive:


A mirrored mosaic ornament (this is very heavy for it's size, not sure where I'm going to hang it that I won't be afraid it will fall off and break... or kill someone!)


Here is the set of tiny mercury glass balls.

That is still not everything!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...