Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Backsplash

I love this polished tin backsplash for the new house. I think it will go well with the dark cherry cabinets, black appliances and my dark countertops (sample underneath). I think it is pretty reasonable to have this done, just a couple hundred dollars. I won't get it done immediately, I have too many other practical things to buy like a washer, dryer, fridge, etc, but it's something to plan for eventually.

My countertop finish:

I'm also loving this switchplate style, not for the kitchen but possibly for the bedroom:

2 comments:

Erika said...

Hi Tracy
I'm sure that with all those ideas your kitchen is going to look fantastic.
Erika

Unnati Aranya Apartments Noida said...

Very nice theme... .many thanks.
aranya group noida
unnati aranya
unnati group noida
aranya sec.119
the unnati aranya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...