Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cookie Day!

Yesterday I picked up my daughter from college (6 hour drive in freezing rain, a bit sketchy), so now she is officially "home for the holidays!" We have a nice Christmasy inch or so on the ground today though, which is pretty and no longer hazardous, so that is good. Today I had off work, so we baked, and baked, and baked.

Coconut macaroons:


Sour Cream:


Peanut Butter Kisses:


Also, chocolate chip, snickerdoodles, peppermint patty chip, and fudge. Oh, and also truffles, but they are still chilling. Tomorrow night my youngest daughter is having some friends over to bake cupcakes for Friday, the last day of school before Christmas break, so my kitchen is getting quite a workout.

I am so ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...