Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Here it is - my new armoire! I really love it, it's just beautiful. It's also enormous and incredibly heavy - my poor brother was sweating bullets helping the guy carry it down the steps of their house, but we were able to back his truck right up to my apartment door to get it out. I got it set up with the TV and all my stereo components, and it looks really nice. I had originally been thinking about painting it black, but it looks really good for used furniture, so I'm leaving it as is. I will take another picture after I decorate around it.

I didn't get to do anything else today - working for a living is over-rated.

1 comment:

Unnati Aranya Apartments Noida said...

Thank you for this blog. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important.
apartments in noida
flats in noida
property in noida
unnati the aranya noida
unnati aranya apartments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...