Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sneak Peek

I'm painting my living room, FINALLY. I have to say it's very difficult staying motivated to do this without my painting buddy, my daughter Amanda, who is at college and can't come home for a while. She wants to see the color: (Ignore the tootsie pop in front of the tv, that must have been the cat!)

I told her it's a mushroom-y color, so she may not like it because she hates mushrooms. Maybe I should have said it's khaki-y, but that would be a lot harder to pronounce.


I'm not so lazy that I only did this one wall... I also painted my lower stairwell, which was murder. I sort of don't like the color next to the yellow foyer color though, so I might have to paint the stairs again (ugh!) However, I do love it in the living room, it's just what I had in mind.

Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the color. It is just gorgeous. It's always so much fun to have a new look. Hugs, Marty

Little Penpen said...

It is beautiful... you do have such an eye for pretty! I always enjoy your photo's.... wish you could come and instruct me on how to decorate and paint my house.

Tracy said...

I love it Tracy! Great color.
Tracy

Anonymous said...

kah-kee-ee
I like it! <3

Anonymous said...

I love mushrooms, and the color is gorgeous. I like how you haven't finished, because that shows the difference in what the room looked like before the paint. I sometimes apply foundation to half of my face, and admire the difference. Yeah, I am weird!

Anonymous said...

izzit donneeee? I wanna seeeeee!

Stacey said...

I love that color with your furniture. Makes the wood color look rich!

Unknown said...

It looks really nice! I painted my bedroom mushroom once, lol the color name may be unappetizing but the color itself is so comfy and nice =)

countrynmore said...

Looks great. Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...