Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A lot of work...

I've been metamorphing again, but this is a bigger morph than is usually my style. I will show the whole deal for Met Monday, but here is a sneak peek. I am very proud of this photo, because during my move, the mirror in the back of this piece was broken. I finally replaced it, which was a bit pricey and a lot of hard work and anxiety, but it's now good as new just in time for my Open House on Saturday. This is in my foyer, which you can see I've painted "Friendly Yellow". I've been very very busy with many other projects as well, so I'll have some stuff to blog about!

1 comment:

akawest said...

I am so glad you're back. I do enjoy watching, via blog, as your new house becomes home. Friendly yellow is a happy name, so fitting for you. Geez, I sound so kiss a**ey, as usual.

So sorry that you had to replace the mirror. I can only imagine what broken items I will find when we do unpack. I am hoping if anything important is lost, that the excitement of the house will overshadow it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...