Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Flowers

Some of my flowers are loving all the rain we've had in our area, and some not so much. This planter, which I saw outside a grocery store a couple weeks ago while I was driving by and pulled over for, is blooming with these beautiful veined flowers.

Last week I had an Open House party, and one of my friends brought me flowers. These are a week old and still so beautiful I had to take some photos:

I love daisies!
There are loads of different kinds of flowers in here.





Out on my deck, my little black-eyed Susan vine is becoming attached to my plant stand. See it twisting around the back? This happened within a day, while I wasn't looking. Sneaky plant.

It's really got itself attached pretty good.

I guess it just wants a good grip in case of wind. It's growing like mad:

I hope I can get one of these every year, I just love it!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Tracey your flowers are all just so gorgeous. I know what you mean about the rain. My impatiens are doing great, but my petunias are drowning. I'm so sad. I can't remember the last time we had a sunny day around here - it's getting very depressing.

Blondie's Journal said...

I love your black eyed susan vine~but never heard of a "vine". It is very cure!!

Your flowers are doing great. let's hope we have more rain!!

xoxo
Jane4

candy said...

Hi
I found your blog from blog hopping today :)
Thought Id say Hi!
:) Candy

akawest said...

You really have a green thumb! Thanks for posting all of the pictures. I wish I could see them in person.

Phyllis said...

Hi Tracy,

I just found you through Mary and Framed and Tagged.

Your black eyed Susan vine will drop seeds. Watch for babies coming next spring and you can transplant them wherever you want them to grow. :)

akawest said...

I miss your blogging. Hope all is well with you, and your family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...