Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bargain of the week

My middle daughter is home from college on break this week and we were talking about the new house (of course!) and how she wants to decorate her room. We went out looking at paint chips, and then poofy white duvets, and I just happened to see this and immediately fell in love with it for my guest bath, which I am doing in blue and brown. Now, this is not tiny, it's hard to tell the size from the photo, but it's about a foot tall. I figured, it's TJ Maxx, so this is probably pretty reasonably priced, like $12.99 or $9.99, so I flipped it over...

$3.99! I didn't want to buy anything else before I move since I just have to pack it, but... Ok, no more shopping! Well, we did want to go look at curtains...

7 comments:

Suzie said...

3.99?? That's a steal!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so pretty! I love great bargins.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Thats a steal.You remind me of me.Antime anbody goes looking for anything.I'M always the one that finds lots of thing.tee hee...ann

Kim said...

Tracy that is SO awesome! I love blue & brown and that is so IN right now. I wish I had your restraint though, when I moved I shopped for everything BEFORE we moved in!! Silly I know, but opening everything up was like Christmas morning because I had forgotten about most of the stuff I bought!
How's the place comin' along??

Chandy said...

Wow, if I saw that, I would have snapped it up, too! It's just lovely! Great bargain find!

Nicole ~ said...

That is beautiful pitcher, and $3.99 is a great bargain!!! You could not have passed that up. I am excited for you.

Have a great week, Nicole

joyh82 said...

Very pretty. I collect pitchers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...