Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Tablescape

I bought 4 plates from Target in the pattern I've been drooling over for the past couple of weeks. It's brown with a gold scroll pattern and gold edging. I set it up here on my dining room table with some bronze candlesticks and metallic candle rings that I found on sale at Michaels, and a table runner from Marshalls.

I also found some chargers at Home Goods that really help to set if off. I've never been to Home Goods before, the closest one is about 45 minutes away from me, so I took a trip there yesterday. I knew it was related to Marshall's, but I didn't know it was just a big extension of the store.

I am thinking about getting some gold flatware. It seems odd to put silver with all this gold.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...