Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Craft Show

Last weekend, my mom and I went to a local craft show. There was one place that had really beautiful things, but it was jam packed so I only took this one photo outside.
I was looking for a wreath to hang on my front door. Instead I found this little basket. Cute!
My mom and I were both sold on the framework for the planter below. Basically it's a tall metal rod with a base and some supports at the bottom. I went out and got the plants today, and I like how it turned out. I should have photo'd it before planting, but I forgot. It's trying very hard to hide the meters and utility boxes in front of the house. Maybe once the plants fill in it will be a little harder to see all the yucky stuff.Here is the overall look for now. I can't wait til it grows in.Happy Saturday!

6 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your home is just gorgeous and the little basket hanging on the front door is so pretty. It looks so inviting. Your new planter is just lovely too. Your home has such a warm and inviting curb appeal, it just says welcome. Hugs, Marty

Nicole ~ said...

Your new basket looks wonderful on the front door. Speaking of front door, I love the color of yours! You have the front yard looking so pretty & inviting. Nicole

akawest said...

I am studying everything! I think I want your front door. The color with the dark hardware is striking. You really do have an eye for making it all come together.

I didn't do a lick of packing today. No, I dropped off stuff at the Goodwill, and gee, I had to go inside to shop. Then I decided to pick up laminate samples (no granite in the budget, which is fine.) Tomorrow I will force myself to pack for the entire day...maybe.

Kim said...

Oh Tracy - I just LOVE your front door - what a welcoming display. The colors are perfect!!! You did good girl!
Kim

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful - can't wait to see the flowers grow and fill in. You'll love it!

Lisa

Suzie said...

Hi, Tracy!
Our house has the meter box in front of the house next to the garage door and it is so ugly and so hard to hide it. What a great idea!! Thank you, Tracy!
Suzie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...